Sockwell Women's Circulator Compression Socks Black
Product Sizing Chart»
- Innovative design to help reduce swelling and Blood Pooling
- Enhances oxygen flow, since blood can flow from the calf to the foot freely
- Good circulation reduces fatigue and relaxes the body muscles
- Easy to wash without losing its compressing capabilities
- Turn welt cuff
- A lightweight, padded sole for additional comfort and support.
- Seamless toe closure
- 15-20 mmHg compression
- 32% Merino wool, 32% nylon, 31% bamboo rayon, & 5% spandex
- Boost circulation in your legs
- Support veins
- Prevent blood from pooling in your leg veins
- Diminish leg swelling
- Compression socks can also reduce pain and swelling in your ankles and legs
- Can keep your legs from getting tired and achy
- Compression socks even stop you from feeling light-headed or dizzy when you stand up
- Incredibly comfortable
- Stay dry and fresh
- Reduced foot odor.
- Natural moisture and temperature regulation
- Natural odor control and durability
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable
Revitalize your feet and legs on those long shifts or during surgery with these Circulator Compression Socks by Sockwell. The socks provide the right amount of compression, increasing blood circulation through the legs, which reduces swelling and fatigue. With turn welt cuff, the socks will stay snuggly in place throughout the day while the cushioning on the sole ensures comfortability. The socks are made of a moisture-wicking, highly breathable fabric blend that keeps your feet dry and cool while you work.
Benefits Of Compression Socks-
Benefits Of Merino Wool & Bamboo Rayon-
Why Sockwell Socks-
Sockwell socks are proudly and sustainably Made in the USA. It's our job to bring you more solutions for comfort, both emotionally and physically. So, we made socks to do just that–with radiant, uplifting designs. Sockwell socks are considered by professionals to be the best socks in the world. No matter what you do or where you go, our socks will be there for you every step of the way.