Monday - Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm; Pacific Standard Time
- Call 1-855-Fiumara (1-855-348-6272)
- Fax your completed Order Form (951) 254-9737.
- Most orders, under our discretion, will be shipped via USPS or FedEx, or upon customer request.
- Orders in-stock will ship within 2-3 business days.
- Other shipping options are available on request.
- International shipment may take an additional 5-7 business days to process.
- Customers are responsible for paying any taxes, duties, or customs fees charged by their local governments.
- If you have any questions regarding international shipments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- California Sales Tax applicable to California residents/businesses.
- A $15.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Sizing & Measurements
Please see manufactures sizing chart on garment’s product page.
Fiumara Apparel carries large inventories in stock, however, occasionally, a shortage will occur it is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
- Fiumara Apparel will gladly accept any product, which has not been worn, damaged, altered or laundered within 30 days.
- Embroidered/Trimmed items are non-returnable.
- A Return Authorization Number must accompany returns. This number can be obtained by calling 1-855-Fiumara (1-855-348-6272) and speaking to our Customer Service Department.
- Return Authorization Numbers must be requested within 15 days after receipt of goods.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, which are not refundable.
- The Return Authorization Number must be written on the outside of all boxes.
- There are no returns on close-out specials or discontinued merchandise.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
FIUMARA APPAREL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMER CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF FIUMARA APPAREL IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO FIUMARA APPAREL FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL FIUMARA APPAREL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Jurisdiction & Law
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in the state courts located in Riverside County, California and shall be governed by the laws of the State, without regard to California conflicts of law rules.